We can design a system that best suits your needs and energy usage.
This will take into consideration when you use your power and what is the best position for the solar panels to face.
The systems are designed and simulations carried out so you can get an idea how much benefit you will get out of the system before it is installed.
Once you are happy with the system quote and performance estimates we then go ahead and install the system. Only fully qualified Clean Energy Council Accredited installers work on the installation. All workmanship is guaranteed and performed at the highest standard
More info coming soon ...
How to do an electrical energy audit >
A home energy audit is a tally of all of the heat and electricity use in your house. This describes an electrical energy audit, in which you assess the electrical energy demand of the appliances in your home or work in order to find ways to reduce. Often this is done using a spreadsheet and an energy meter such as a Wattson
Many conserve water by turning off taps while brushing teeth and fixing leaks, but electricity is hard to see. An electrical home energy audit can help you understand your usage, conserve and even fix some leaks.
Before we start, here are some definitions.
Charge pressure measured in volts (V)
- Current (I)
- Flow of charge measured in amps (A)
- Power (P)
- Electrical power measured in watts (W)
- Energy (E)
- Electrical energy measured in watthours (Wh)
- Usually seen in kilowatt-hours (kWh) or (kW-hrs), 1000 watthours.
- Any electrical device plugged into the wall.
- Phantom loads
- Truly frightening beasts that suck energy even when devices are ‘’off’’’.
The basic idea of an electrical energy audit is to analyze the amount of electrical energy used by every device. ....
Phoenix Electrical Solar Services provides the following services:
a. On site assessment and quote.
b.We are based in Portland NSW but cover the Central Tablelands area.Focusing on Lithgow, Bathurst, Portland, Wallerawang and surrounding areas. Give Solar Energy a go.
c. Energy audit and explaining powerbill usage.
d. Design and Installation of Grid Connect Solar System that best fits your needs.
e. We carry out all the paperwork which involves:
- Application to your electricity provider for permission to connect to the grid.
- We offer an upfront discount for the STCs (Small Technology Certificates) your system will create. These are calculated at the current market price and shown in the quote.
- We arrange for the metering and include this in the quote. As you are installing a grid connect solar system to the grid, the meter in your switch box needs to be able to read the electricity both ways. This is called “NET Metering”. This work is carried out by a level 2 service provider.